Define why you need to build your personal brand!
Building a personal brand is a lifelong journey. It’s the most flexible brand as it’s changing along with you. Your Personal Brand is a code of ethics that defines your actions, words, and legacy.
The definition of the brand is simple.
- Your brand is an image in your audience’s mind.
- Your clients build it based on their experience with you, your product, or your services.
- Other people’s testimonials will impact them.
- But the fundamental idea is the information your brand shares via various media channels online and offline.
The difference between a business brand and a personal brand is tremendous.
When the audience builds relationships with the established brand personality, it’s a stable connection to a clear definition. On the other hand, when your audience builds relationships with you, they deal with a constantly changing and evolving nature. Therefore your personal branding journey is a path to self-awareness and self-responsibility.
Your Personal Brand doesn’t mean restriction, but it requires discipline!
Many believe that a well-defined brand will be restrictive, so they choose not to label or frame anything. However, people will build relationships with you anyway. To minimise the harm and benefit from these relationships, you may use the help of structure and strategy. You don’t need to restrict yourself but rather create a flexible system to deliver a clear message to your audience.
When people know who you are, what you do, and why and how they benefit from working with you, they can make decisions quickly.
In the next chapter, we will talk about values. And if you want to build your personal brand, you may like to know more about my Personal Branding program, Find Your Brilliance.
15 Powerful steps to start your personal brand mastery
1. Define why you need a personal brand!
2. To build your Personal Brand, you need to know your values!
3. When you build your personal brand, decide what you want to be known for?
4. Find your story. Build your personal brand with storytelling.
5. To build your personal brand, you need to define your purpose.
6. To build your personal brand you need to know your WHY!
7. To build your personal brand, you need a vision!
8. Build your personal brand and become memorable with a consistent message.
9. To build an authentic personal brand, you must be honest.