I was born in Ukraine. Ukraine was a part of the former USSR, a no longer existent country that left a lot of scars on the souls of many generations. I was lucky to be born in the artists’ family and inherited all my creativity and freedom-thinking right from the cradle.
After four years in primary school, I passed exams successfully and was chosen to study in the full-time School of Arts. It was the only governmental school of arts in a 40 million country, so exams was not a joke. I dedicated full six years learning design, art history and other disciplines, 6-7 hours daily.
After the School of Arts, I continued to study at the National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture. Another six years when I was deepening my knowledge in design, art and set the higher goals for my career.
I became a member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine, which is proof of the professional artist status in Ukraine.
Since school time, I was working as a freelancer (from 1994). In 1998 I was hired by the advertising agency for the first time in my life.
I’ve attended many events, training and courses.
– Ad Festival 5 Seminars from World known specialists in Advertising Branding, Marketing, Consulting, Design
– Ad Festival 6 Seminars from world known specialists in Advertising Branding Marketing, Consulting, Design
– Annual Advertising Festival 7 Seminars from World known specialists in Advertising Branding, Marketing, Consulting, Design
– Center “Success” Skill Sets: Web-Sesigner, HTML, CSS, Home Site 4.5, TopStyle3, Corel 11, Dream Weaver 4, Flash MX, Fireworks 4, Quark XPress
– Cinematography Academy “The foundamentals of Cinematic Photography”
– Internet-University of Computer Science “Introduction to HTML”
– Kiev Institute of IT Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
– Seminar “Brands and Love Marks” (S&S Latvia)
– Seminar “Direct Mail” (Peter Bankov “HOW”)
– Seminar “Features of Packaging Development”
From 2002 I’ve joined a LITTLE agency with BIG clients. We were creating TV studios (from concepts to set design), TV programs designs, TV channels brands. I was introduced to branding and started to study psychology and marketing. I also attended conferences, training, seminars. I was absorbing new information like a sponge.
- 2 place National Exhibition “The Life of fonts” (Життя Шрифту) | Oct 2002
- Award on V. Zaretsky Painting Competition | Jan 2001
- The Second place for postcard design “Baltic Druk” | 2000
- Incentive Award for Brand Identity development | 1999
In 2004 my friend and I opened a Design agency that specialized in Branding.
I joined ‘Provid BBDO’ and was extremely lucky to work with amazing professionals, award-winning directors and Cann’s Lions Winning Creative Directors.
Became a Creative director in Mindcube Design. I was privileged to work with amazing professionals and international clients such as PwC, Barclays, DB Schenker, RICS, 500 fortune company CBRE and many others.
Started a commercial photography studio for corporate photography and then grew to product and food photography with my company FoodShots. We have been on the first pages in search engines for over five years and we were the second-best in New Delhi (population over 20mln).
Started “Brand Your Dream”, a coaching branding company. It was built to help entrepreneurs to find themselves, become confident with visibility and brand their brilliance. By that time it was a side hustle along with the two other businesses, I’ve created and run. I started a Brand Agency for the HoReCa industry and two Commercial Photography Studios, specializing in corporate portraits, product and food photography. And I used coaching with the clients in the other endeavours as well.
When I got back home, I thought my side hustle would never sustain me. And once again it surprised me. I’m effortlessly running my agency, helping entrepreneurs to find their voice, get confident and brand their brilliance using video and visual storytelling.