To build your Personal Brand you need to know your values!
The critical element of your Personal Brand is to stand for your values. Your values will define your actions and content. Your values will guide you to walk your talk and be authentic. Your values will help you build boundaries and a work ethic which will tell more than words.
Once you define your values, you will know what you will do and what you will reject. When you fully accept your values, you build your boundaries and no longer try to please or work with everyone. You will instantly know how to “Hold your ground”.
Your values are closely related to maturity and self-respect. You become more disciplined when you respect your boundaries, path, and body. This self-respect and discipline allow you to become a natural leader. This quality magnetises your audience to you.
Discovering your Values
It would be best if you had other instruments to filter out people who will never benefit from working with you as you start attracting your people. The following posts will describe tools that will help you refine your message.
And if you like to build your personal brand and are ready to take a leap, check my Personal Branding Program and let’s chat.
15 Powerful steps to start your personal brand mastery
1. Define why you need a personal brand!
2. To build your Personal Brand, you need to know your values!
3. When you build your personal brand, decide what you want to be known for?
4. Find your story. Build your personal brand with storytelling.
5. To build your personal brand, you need to define your purpose.
6. To build your personal brand you need to know your WHY!
7. To build your personal brand, you need a vision!
8. Build your personal brand and become memorable with a consistent message.
9. To build an authentic personal brand, you must be honest.